It has been an interesting weekend. I just wanted to take a minute and reflect on what my pastor talked about in service yesterday.... because, again, I believe he has possibly "bugged" my house and car. I don't know how else he could talk directly about trials I am facing, every week!
The message was about being a team, and how in the Bible God teaches us in many stories that people work better in teams. But that the team that works together to win, or eomplete the task they are called to do, they overcome challenges together.
Remembering that we overcome challenges by working together and the remembering to foucs less on me and more on the team (relationships) and God. This lesson has become vital as I take steps (leaps) in faith to do what God has called me to do- parent, foster care, work full time, support my husband in his dreams/goals, serve in the church...
I have also been reminded in the past few days how words and actions can greatly affect those around you, and that it is important to use words that edify, act with others in mind and remember above all that we are more then conquerers through Jesus. This is important for me to remember in working with a team.
Father God- I give you thanks and praise today, it is a beautiful day which you have provided. God I ask for your blassings for the people who are on my teams. And God thank you for the wisdom and patience you provide to me through the Holy Spirit, in myself and in Godly mentors. Father God, I am so thank ful for Church of the Harvest, the leaders, teachers, pastors and members. Thank you God for the work being done for Your Kingdom- in Jesus' name. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment